Fellow bloggers I’ve had quite an eventful afternoon and want to “share” what technique worked best for me in resolving a large mistake on Amazon’s part. Here are the steps:
- Send them an email
- If no respose within 24 hours use Live Chat or Phone Help
- If you are prone to burst of profanity avoid calling them
- Attempt to reason with them using Live Chat
- If they give you a less than acceptible resolution take yet different action
- Flood Twitter with tweets to @AmazonHelps (I also used @Amazon just for kicks)
- Get your Twitter friends to RT
- This last step was my personal deal breaker!
- When @AmazonHelps responds to your tweets and /or LiveChat ~ mention their drones. Repeatedly and in different scenarios.
My dog had to go on a different food because of the medical treatment which is reversing her blindness. The disorder is endocrine based and to my surprise, sweet potatoes are full of phytoestrogens. Since she was on a Sweet Potato & Fish kibble I had to change it. I cancelled my auto-ship with Amazon the end of July. They confirmed it via text and email. Yesterday I found a box which UPS had delivered with one bag of dog food (my auto-ship was always at end of the month). Today I received a text from Amazon that my other THREE bags of dog food were on their way. Amazon also included my Tom’s of Maine toothpaste order which I had NOT cancelled. So all totalled they deducted over $210 from my bank account and I was furious. When they failed to respond I used the above tactics but kept tossing in their drones. Example:
Within one hour I had this:
The resolution to my shopping experience…